Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!

New Years Day is the day I dislike the most.For me it is a big let down from Christmas. The sun very seldom shines on New Years and most times it is foggy or raining as it is today.( My body operates on solar power (Sunshine)). I started to take down the Christmas decorations this morning and that will most likely be an all day job.

For New Years Eve none of us wanted to host a house party so we decided to go to a show and go for a Chinese Buffet for dinner after the show. We get to the theater and find out the show had started a half hour earlier than we thought. We looked at the wrong city for the show times.So we had to find another show to see. We chose Tangled,not knowing what it was about we thought it might be a suspense story. As we were waiting for the show to start the theater started filling up with little children.I thought why would parents bring their children to see a movie like this? Well the surprise was on us. It is a Disney movie made for children, and what an enjoyable movie it was. All animated. I would recommend it to all who are young at heart.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I know what you mean about New Years Day. For me it is the day that everything goes back to normal. No more celebrating to look forward to... just the long winter months ahead. I am glad that your New Years Eve turned out well. It is funny how sometimes the unexpected turns out for the best!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up mom! The winter months will go by quickly and the sun will shine again.

    ReplyDelete