Friday, December 6, 2013

Songs of Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the Songs of Christmas Blog Hop with Two Scrapbook Friends!  You should have arrived here from Christa's blog.



Our Blog Hop is all about the Songs of Christmas and the inspiration for my project comes from the song Frosty The Snowman.


For my project I decided to base it off of the adorable little snowman Frosty. We haven't had a bunch of snow yet this year but I really like the look of snowmen. 

I created this elegant tag to go along with the theme. I stamped on my background of the tag and added some white mist to give it some texture. 

Then with my Copic markers I colour the adorable little snowman and the Christmas tree. 

To finish off the tag I stamped my sentiment and added some stickles to add some glitter.

I had a bunch of fun creating this cute little tag and hopefully this will inspire you to take out some winter photos or paper and get creating!

So remember, in order to be entered to win the special prize all you have to do is hop from Blog to Blog and leave a comment on each as you go.  Then simply check back at the Two Scrapbook Friends blog on December 10th to see if you are the lucky winner!
Here are the featured blogs in our Blog Hop:

Your next blog will be: Janice's blog  Have fun hopping!

34 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous Audrey! Lovely little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a delightful tag - love the misted background, and the blingy tree. Your colouring is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag, Audrey! I don't know how you give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tag! I love how it sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tag! Hmm...might need to add some tags to my Christmas crafting list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Audrey! I too love a round cherubic snowman at this time of year! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is beautiful Audrey! I love the misted background and look at you go with the Copic markers! Thanks for being a part of the hop!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft colours! So beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag - the honeycomb background looks like the snowflakes I hope we see soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Audrey and I love the touch of sparkle on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tag. The snowman is so cute. I love the texture on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your cute snowman tag Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag is adorable! So is the Frosty the Snowman! Beautiful tag! Love the stamped background! Merry Christmas AUDREY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your snowman tag is very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always looking for new tag ideas. I really what you did with that too cute snowman. And Frosty the Snowman is one of my favourite Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your tag! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the misted background, perfect backdrop for your Frosty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love snowmen too!!! Your tag is very cute. I love all the detail you added onto it. So very wintery and FROSTY!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your tag mom! That snowman is adorable.....nice and round and plump.....just the way I like them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Audrey....just snowed a bit this morning...your snowman made me smile..he looks like he's happy you chose him!
    Merry Christmas!
    Brenda in Kit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it, the misting was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely! I love snowmen too, my son can't wait to build one this year, hopefully it will snow a lot soon. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! Love the misting and the stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  24. id still like t make some tags thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute tag snow is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your snowman. He's such a happy soul. Just makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anything snowman is adorable! Cute tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A very cute tag...love the textured background

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awe, your snowman is so adorable and happy! Merry Christmas Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is tough to discover knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete